Pyeongchang is popular when ski season comes by for Koreans and even foreigners, but the area is frequently visited all year round by Koreans. There are many places that people want to see in Pyeongchang, but ranches and sheep farms are a great choice for family fun!
Most children love to visit sheep farms, which are parts of ranches. Visitors can usually enjoy sheep farms and the leisurely activities there. Korea’s oldest and largest ranch is the Daegwallyeong Samyang Ranch. It is considered to be one of the largest ranches in Asia. The Samyang Corporation developed the ranch in the 1970s on the Daegwallyeong mountain range. The ranch is settled 800m above sea level along the Sohwangbyeong Mountain, which is 1325m above sea level. The ranch’s vast horizon provides a rare view that is not easily seen in mountainous Korean geography. People can go around it while riding a bike, but it takes 4 hours. The course on the hill is not steep, and is gentle enough for cyclists who are just beginning.
Sheena Kim Staff Reporter (email@example.com)
1. Although there are many places that people want to see in Pyeongchang, what are a great choice for family fun?
2. What are the characteristics of the Daegwallyeong Samyang Ranch?
3. What does the ranch’s vast horizon provide?
1. Have you ever visited the Daegwallyeong Samyang Ranch?
2. Do you like visiting sheep farms?
3. Do you like riding a bike?
4. Other than the Daegwallyeong Samyang Ranch, do you know any other good places in Pyeongchang?