Move over, Avengers! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom was released in Korean theaters on June 6, charting at No. 1 on the box office. Around 1.18 million people in Korea went to see the film on its opening day, breaking the previous record that was held by Avengers: Infinity War, which opened with around 980,000 admissions on April 25.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is the sequel to the 2015 hit Jurassic World, and it is the fifth installment of the Jurassic Park movie series. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard reprise their roles as Owen and Claire, who return to the abandoned park in order to save the dinosaurs from a volcanic eruption. So far, the film has made more than $151 million (W162.5 billion) across the globe, and it hasn’t even been released in the United States or China yet! Currently, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is playing in 48 nations, including the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Russia.
Unfortunately, the film has received a mixed response from critics. On Rotten Tomatoes, a website that collects and averages film reviews, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom has a rating of 60 percent. On the other hand, 2015’s Jurassic World has a rating of 70 percent.
Chris Hong Copy Editor (email@example.com)
1. How many installments of the Jurassic Park movie series are there before the currently open Jurrassic World?
2. What is the website Rotten Tomatoes?
3. Which film was holding the title of No. 1 on the box office for the highest number of tickets sold on the releasing day?
1. Have you seen the Avengers? Have you seen the new Jurrassic World yet? If you watched both, which one did you like better?
2. Have you watched the previous Jurrassic Park movie series? How did you like it? Did you read the book?
3. What has been your favorite film so far?